A prescription drug discount card is included on all Health ProtectorGuard Plans. Get name brand and generic drug coverage on the Plus Plans. Every time you fill a prescription give the pharmacist your card and you will gain access to discounted drug costs. You would pay for the prescription then you would submit your claim for your $20 generic or $40 brand refund, depending on the level of coverage you have selected. This process would apply to the PLUS plan options. If you purchase a Value option, you would not be eligible for the $20 or $40 reimbursement.
Drug Coverage for Health ProtectorGuard
Health ProtectorGuard gives everyone discounted rates on prescription drugs. Some plans will also pay a fixed amount per a medication.
- Choice Value: Discounted Rates
- Choice Plus: Generic $20 / Brand $40 / Up to 12 prescription fills per a year
- Select Value: Discounted Rates
- Select Plus: Generic $20 / Brand $40 / Up to 12 prescription fills per a year
- Premier Plus: Generic $20 / Brand $40 / Up to 12 prescription fills per a year
The NPSN (National Prescription Savings Network) drug card is included with all plans. Most US pharmacies honor this card and connect you with savings of 50-75%. The card is active on your policy start date and their is no limit to the usage.